- 0. Height 5’3”
- 1.Virgin? I hate questions like this.
- 2.Shoe Size? It depends… 7 in Converse, 8 in vans. I hate any other shoe.
- 3.Do you Smoke? No.
- 4.Do you Drink? Occasionally..
- 5.Do you take drugs? NEVER.
- 6.Age you get mistaken for? One time someone said I looked like I was in my 20’s. That’s stressful.
- 7.Have Tattoos? NOPE.
- 8.Want any tattoos? I thought about it once.
- 9.Got any Piercings? 8. My earlobes are double pierced. My upper ear, my tragus, rook, and belly button.
- 10.Want any Piercings? No more.
- 11.Best friend? I have a few.
- 12.Relationship status. I hate boys. They hurt my feelings.
- 13.Crush? Meh… I still got a soft spot for someone.
- 14.Biggest turn offs. Being annoying, not showing any emotion and then finally showing emotion when it’s too late.
- 15.Biggest turn ons. Respect :)) That’s my favorite.
- 16.I’ll love you if… you treat me like a lady and act like you want me.
- 17.Someone you miss. My mom.
- 18.Most traumatic experience. When I had my broken leg set in the doctor’s office without any medication… or when I thought my car was going to catch on fire on the side of the road.
- 19.A fact about your personality. I am a naturally really happy person. I like to smile.
- 20.What I hate most about myself. Stinky toe.
- 21.What I love most about myself. My teeth. Weird, but true.
- 22.What I want to be when I get older: A lawyer.
- 23.My relationship with my sibling(s) I like my little brother.
- 24.My relationship with my parent(s) They rock. Especially my mom.
- 25.My idea of a perfect date. Going to an amusement park… One time I went to Universal Studios… that was the greatest thing ever.
- 26.My biggest pet peeves. When people don’t chew with their mouths closed… and hair that isn’t attached to anything.
- 27.A description of the girl/boy I like. Tall, lanky, and no ass. I am so weird.
- 28.A description of the person I dislike the most. He is tall and lanky and has no ass… but he is an ass.
- 29.A reason I’ve lied to a friend. They freaked out before they knew the whole story.
- 30.What I hate the most about work/school. The people.
- 31.What y last text message says. Hi joya.
- 32.What words upset me the most. Moist. jk.
- 33.What words make me feel the best about myself. Inspirational and positive.
- 34.What I find attractive in women. IDK.
- 35.What I find attractive in men. Everything. jk. Be cute and nice.
- 36.Where I would like to live. I don’t really know these days.
- 37.One of my insecurities. My nose and stink toe.
- 38.My childhood career choice. I wanted to be like the elf in that one Christmas movie… I wanted to be a dentist.
- 39.My favorite ice cream flavor. Wild and Reckless at Baskin Robbins.
- 40.Who wish I could be. I wouldn’t want to be
- 41.Where I want to be right now. At my house in Fountain Hills
- 42.The last thing I ate. A Cheerio cereal bar.
- 43.Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately. hahaha…….
- 44.A random fact about anything: I love all the youtubers and Holden Caulfield.
So this is my newest tattoo. It’s the horse from the carousel cover of Catcher in the Rye. Right under is the last line, and one of my favorites, in the book, “Don’t ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.”
I loved how it came out.
The truth is the least popular.
It’s night right now.
There’s something else you should be doing at the moment.
You ate chicken today.
There’s a nearby TV on.
You get along with your neighbours.
Twilight is a horrible series.
You’re hungry right now.
You have worked out today.
Running a mile sounds awful.
You have a job.
Your parents are still together.
You woke up before 11 this morning.
Baths are better than showers.
You are 5’5” or shorter.
You hate British accents.
The 60’s sucked.
Your favorite color is either blue or purple.
Your hair is short.
You are by yourself right now.
You’re in your PJ’s right now.
Your hair color is natural.
You don’t drink soda.
it’s cold out.
Orange juice is better than apple juice.
Video games are awesome.
You have read works by Shakespeare before.
You’ve been professionally diagnosed with a psychological disorder.
You know someone in the hospital right now.
You know someone who has beaten cancer.
Sneakers are your favorite shoes to wear.
Chocolate is better than vanilla.
You’re allergic to peanuts.
You want to go to Europe.
You’re using a laptop right now.
Plastic surgery is a good idea.
Vanilla is the best scent a girl can wear.
You’ve made yourself throw up.
You’ve cheated on someone before.
Your friends do drugs.
You have a tan right now.
You’ve been on a diet before.
There are socks on your feet right now.
Cheesecake is delicious.
You have gotten your hair cut in the past month.
Your birthday is within the next 2 months.
You’ve been rejected.
Comedies are better than action films.
You are fluent in more than one language.
You consider yourself a picky eater.
You like Asian food.
You have more than 3 pillows on your bed.
You live with at least one parent.
You’re happy right now.
You are a high school graduate.
You have a pet.
Pugs are cute.
You have brown hair.
You have blue eyes.
You can count to 20 in another language.
You have studied a foreign language.
You have worked in a fast food restaurant.
You drove somewhere that was further than a half hour away today.
You live in New Jersey.
Your last name begins with an ‘M’.
Your first name begins with an ‘S’.
You are an only child.
You have more than one sibling.
You are a vegetarian.
You have a gym membership.
You are in the military.
You have a relative in the military.
You have been to Europe.
You are currently enrolled in college/university.
You have done something you told yourself you wouldn’t.
You have braces.
You wear contact lenses.
You have a tattoo.
You have a lip piercing.
You have a tongue piercing.
You have your nipples pierced.
You have curly hair.
You are engaged.
You are married.
You have children.
You are an aunt or uncle.
Your bedroom walls are blue.
Your bedspread is red.
Your bedroom carpet is beige.
You have been out to eat at a sit-down restaurant in the last week.
You have been drunk in the past 24 hours.
You are bisexual.
You watch Scrubs.
You watch American Idol.
You have been to the movies within the last month.
You have cursed in front of your grandparents.
You had a lunch box with a cartoon character on it when you were little.
You actually pay attention to politics.
You have kissed someone within the last week.
You have kissed three or more people this year.
You were told you looked cute today.
You were hugged today.
Your best friend is the opposite sex.
You are a good speller.
You are always on time.
You have done something illegal within the last 24 hours.
You have ridden an elevator within the last 3 days.
You have spent the night at someone else’s house within the last 2 weeks.
You have been out of the country within the last year.
You love Mexican food.
You love country music.
You love hip hop.
You love metal.
You love classic rock.
You love techno.
You love instrumental music.
You know someone younger than 10 who passed away.
You have taken pictures of yourself just because you were bored.
You have been in a car wreck.
You have had stitches.
You have a savings account.
You have broken up with someone for someone else.
You wish at 11:11.
You have had your heart broken.
You broke someone else’s heart.
You felt bad about it.
You have an Uncle Bill.
You know a Danielle.
You have hugged a Tiffany.
You have kissed a Blake.
You have had class with a David.
You have been neighbors with a Hannah.
You have been to a cemetery at midnight.
You have been a vampire for Halloween.
You have been a pumpkin for Halloween.
You have stayed up for 48 hours straight.
You own a cowboy hat.
You own a leather coat.
You are missing someone right now.
You have been let down recently.
You have had someone you thought you could trust betray you.
You would rather have a one-night stand than a relationship.
You have met someone famous.